Monday, July 23, 2007

My name has been hijacked & spammed

I almost threw a conniption last week when I started receiving spam emails from myself. The spammers were selling watches, cheap drugs, personal products, etc. all under the name of Mervsheppard. I did a search and found that the sender was a meaningless code name at Hotmail.com. But when I checked further messages the code names were all different. Other messages appeared to come direct from me at my rogers.com address. I'm taking steps to try and prevent this hijacking of my name and in the meantime I just want to assure my readers that I am not nor will I ever be a spammer. Merv.


“You Have the Power to Save Lives – Sign Your Donor Card & Tell Your Loved Ones of Your Decision”

Download Donor Cards from Trillium Gift of Life Network

Download Donor Cards from OrganDonor.Gov

No comments: