Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Portuguese speaking transplant patients needed

Shauna McLean of the Toronto General & Western Hospital Foundation asked me to announce the following request:

"I am involved in coordinating a Portuguese Radiothon raising funds for patient education at UHN (University Health Network, Toronto) and I wondered if you would be able to please put me in touch with any transplant patients who are Portuguese, living in the GTA whom I might interview next Mon, Jan 8 or Tues, Jan 9 here at Toronto Western Hospital. (With permission, we will air interviews during the Radiothon on CHIN Radio's regular Portuguese morning program from 5:00 am to 9:00 am, Monday to Saturday, Jan 29 to Feb 3.) Thanks for your consideration, Shauna McLean."

If you are, or know of any Portuguese speaking transplant patients who would be candidates for the following request, please e-mail Shauna. Thanks, Merv.

No comments: