Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hospital equipment for sale

Kathleen (Kitty) Sayle, recent lung transplant recipient, has issued the following request and I am pleased to post it here:

"I am contacting you to ask for your help today. I am trying to sell the hospital equipment I required prior to my surgery. I have explored many avenues to sell these items. If any of you can post in your work place or know of an agency that would purchase this equipment I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you, Kitty."

  • #1. One Electrical Hospital Bed in Excellent Working Condition. One owner for 1 year. Price reduced for clearance. It has head, foot and height control with side bars. Cost: $1,800.00 - Must be picked up from Kitty's home address.


  • #2. One deluxe model portable commode chair with collapsible arms/splash guard and bucket. One adjustable bath chair with back included. Both priced at $400.00. Available for delivery in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area).


Other offers will be considered.
For immediate sale.

Please contact:

Kitty Sayle
Home Telephone: (416) 364-1594
E-mail

No comments: